Project Management Assistant, Lakewood, CO, US ID #19233
***MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE***
Cherokee Nation Management & Consulting (CNMC) is a versatile small business that provides advisory & assistance services in research, experimental development, technology implementation, and program management. CNMC has expertise in a wide-range of technical disciplines including engineering, environmental, information and asset management, along with a variety of physical and life sciences. The company is an integral part of the Technology Division’s portfolio of companies. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNMC is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
The Project Specialist provides on-site Project Management Assistance (Project Spec I) for the National Park Service (NPS) Denver Service Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
• Provides technical administrative assistance to Project Managers / Project Specialist supporting successful project delivery.
• Completes data entry for various project management reports.
• Completes project forms, filing, and archiving.
• Maintains general and electronic office files, logs and records.
• Creates, updates, and revises spreadsheets to meet project requirements, report formats, and deadlines.
• Conducts general research.
• Interacts with and can assist upper level management, team members and other staff on a daily basis.
• Completes all work within required deadlines.
• Performs data analysis and information management.
• Creates and improves QA Process forms and templates.
• Interprets project schedules to assist in workload projections.
• Advises teams on improving process and usability.
• Reviews Quarterly Project Budget reports through eCPIC system.
• Acts as a liaison for Technical Branch Chief and Project Managers/Project Specialists with external QA Contractor Reviewers by sending and receiving projects submittal and coordinating meetings.
• Performs training on Quality Assurance (QA) Process.
• Facilitates and coordinates interactions/meetings between Technical Branch and the following teams:
• Project teams (internal Project Managers/Project Specialists and external Architect/Engineering (A/E) Firms)
• Regional Management
• Parks/Regional Teams
• Assists with technical troubleshooting, software testing, and technical feedback related to information technology towards improving digital accessibility and usability.
• Acts as a power user/system administrator for software applications used and assists with information technology projects related to these applications including providing technical
training, requirements feedback, and suggestions on improving process flow on using these applications.
No supervisory or management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal – a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses – is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.