Warehouse Specialist, Camp Roberts, CA, US ID#19047
Join the team who values your skills and expertise. From award-winning telehealth services to rapid response pandemic teams, Cherokee Nation Healthcare Services (CNHS) serves federal agencies around the globe. CNHS takes a personalized approach to solving clients' toughest challenges, helping you make the most of your skills. This approach gives customers the support they deserve and the quality they expect from a team that can handle every detail – a team of experts, like you.
Cherokee Nation Healthcare Services is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com.
Provides receipt and delivery of supplies and equipment to all Soldiers to include mobilizing and demobilizing troops.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine requirements for forecasting, distribution of material and procurement authorizations with the funding guidance. Be capable of reviewing and distributing instructions of outgoing major end items to validate excess status prior to shipment.
- Provide copies of all equipment received at Property Book Officer (PBO) section for loading to the Property Book (ISM, PBUSE or GCSS ARMY).
- Contractor shall conduct and review document registers, document files and account records to verify postings and consistency with automated/manual property book balances
- Maintain an open document data base on open requisitions and researches status weekly. The use of the web based site Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA) is required to track status of incoming requisitions.
- Contractor shall prepare reports on the condition of records, shortages, excesses, corrections and actions recommended to improve property accountability in accordance with regulatory guidance. While being able to keep a running dollar value of all equipment received through programs
- Maintain the Management System which includes corrections that require Administrative Adjustment Report (AAR) adjustments.
- Ensure the unit and soldier hand receipts are kept up to date in automated system as equipment is turned-in (TI) and issued through the warehouse.
- Monitor and prepare reports for the accountability of government property on all soldiers that are discharged / separated from the system.
- Contractor shall assist directing lateral transfer of equipment and participate in the redistribution of unit excess of property book items as recommended by the Director of Logistics (DOL).
- Contractor shall prepare reports on the condition of records, shortages, excesses, corrections and actions recommended to improve property accountability in accordance with regulatory guidance.
- Contractor shall manage serialization tracking programs within the Supply Support Activity (SSA), such as Unique Item Tracking (UIT) and Radiation Testing and Tracing System (RATTS) to ensure accurate submission of reports and reconciliation to the proper agencies in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Maintain the accuracy of unit and individual hand receipts as soldiers demobilize or return from theater. This process includes working with Excel Spreadsheets and capturing turn-in (TI) information from the Central Issue Facility (CIF) Module or the Installation Support Module (ISM).
- Develop and maintain a spreadsheet for annual inventory. Validate inventory result against automated records. Research any errors or irregularities and make Administrative Adjustment Report (AAR) adjustments. Be capable to validate inventory result against automated records and research any errors or irregularities.
- Contractor shall assist in maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
EDUCATON AND EXPERIENCE
Military or civilian supply background is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Operate the following Computer/Web Programs: Central Issue Facility (CIF) Management Program, Installation Support Module (ISM), Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Unit Identification Code (UIC), Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DODAAC), Parts Tracker and Fed Log, Stock Number-Line (SSN-LIN) Automated Management & Integrated System (AESIP) Government Travel Services (GTS), Electronic Transportation Acquisitions (ETS), Property Book and Unit Supply-Enhance (PBUS-E), Web Site The Army Authorization Document System (WEBTAADS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS) , Group Operation Passenger System (GOPAX), Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS), Central Bill of Lading Reconciling Process(Recon Plus), Automated Fund Control Order System (AFCOS), Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARRS), FEDEX/UPS Systems, Guard Knowledge Online (GKO) and any new Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) the ARMY or CA-ARNG develops for use within the section.
- Communications skills, administrative and organizational skills.
- Must possess the necessary skills to perform assigned tasks.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- CIF ISM Management Program (Tethered and Un-Tethered Bar-coding Program)
- Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA)
General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Unit Identification Code (UIC).
- Stock Number-Line (SSN-LIN) Automated Management & Integrated System (SLAMIS).
- Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW)
- Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DODAAC)
- Parts Tracker and Fed Log
- Electronic Transportation Acquisitions (ETS).
- FEDEX/UPS Systems.
Knowledge in Jet Form 5.2, Pure Edge Form and Fed Log are highly desirable.
The Contractor shall comply with the following Government directives in order to successfully complete the tasks:
- Army Regulations
- Department of the Army Pamphlets
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Local Bulletins and Policy Memorandums
- Central Issue Facility and Installation Support Activity User Manuals
- Knowledge of applicable military regulations, policies and directives.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses’ (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies – from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications. Apply